MT-32 Digital Thermometer for Kids Adults & Babies-Combo Pack of 2 Waterproof Non Mercury
The temperature is the measurable extent of hotness or coldness. It is a mathematical representation of heat. There are different units to measure temperatures, like Celsius (˚C), Kelvin (K), and Fahrenheit (˚F).
There are different AccuSure Pack of 2 Digital Thermometer that are classified according to their needs. For example, there is one set of MT-32 Digital Thermometer for Kids Adults & Babies thermometers that are used to measure body temperature while another set of White thermometers measure boiling point and freezing point during experiments.
Types of Thermometer
Following are the different types of thermometers that we use on a daily basis:
- Clinical thermometer /medical thermometer
- Laboratory thermometer
- Digital thermometer
- Infrared ear thermometer
- Mercury thermometer
- Alcohol in glass thermometer
- Constant pressure gas thermometer
- Constant volume thermometer
- Platinum resistance thermometer
- Thermocouple thermometer
- Pyrometer thermometer
How to read a AccuSure MT-101 Compact Thermometer Thermometer?
AccuSure Pack of 2 Digital Thermometer
How to use AccuSure MT-101 Compact Thermometer Thermometer?
- Turn on the MT-32 Digital Thermometer for Kids Adults & Babies thermometer and click till the number zero appears on the display.
- Place the tip of the thermometer under the armpit.
- Wait for a few seconds before you hear the alarm from the White thermometer.
- Remove the thermometer and check for the temperature on the display.
- After use, clean the tip of the thermometer with cotton and alcohol.
Ways to Take a Temperature using AccuSure MT-101 Compact Thermometer
- Rectal. The thermometer is placed in the child’s bottom. It is thought to be the most accurate temperature.
- Oral. The White thermometer is placed in the mouth under the tongue. Note: Pacifier digital thermometers are not recommended. They can be inaccurate.
- Axillary. The thermometer is placed in the armpit.
- Tympanic. The MT-32 Digital Thermometer for Kids Adults & Babies thermometer is placed in the ear.
- Temporal artery.M The thermometer scans the surface of the forehead. These are sometimes used to screen for fever. If the temperature is higher than normal (greater than 101° F), it needs to be taken with a more accurate kind of Combo Pack of 2 Waterproof Non Mercury thermometer. Temporal artery thermometers should not be used on infants.