Best Quality thermometer (Pack of 4)-Highly Accurate Digital Thermometer PHX-01
The temperature is the measurable extent of hotness or coldness. It is a mathematical representation of heat. There are different units to measure temperatures, like Celsius (˚C), Kelvin (K), and Fahrenheit (˚F).
There are different that are classified according to their needs. For example, there is one set of Best Quality thermometer (Pack of 4) thermometers that are used to measure body temperature while another set of White, Gray thermometers measure boiling point and freezing point during experiments.
Types of Thermometer
Following are the different types of thermometers that we use on a daily basis:
- Clinical thermometer /medical thermometer
- Laboratory thermometer
- Digital thermometer
- Infrared ear thermometer
- Mercury thermometer
- Alcohol in glass thermometer
- Constant pressure gas thermometer
- Constant volume thermometer
- Platinum resistance thermometer
- Thermocouple thermometer
- Pyrometer thermometer
How to read a AMBITECH PHX-01 Digital Thermometer with One Touch Oper Thermometer?
How to use AMBITECH PHX-01 Digital Thermometer with One Touch Oper Thermometer?
- Turn on the Best Quality thermometer (Pack of 4) thermometer and click till the number zero appears on the display.
- Place the tip of the thermometer under the armpit.
- Wait for a few seconds before you hear the alarm from the White, Gray thermometer.
- Remove the thermometer and check for the temperature on the display.
- After use, clean the tip of the thermometer with cotton and alcohol.
Ways to Take a Temperature using AMBITECH PHX-01 Digital Thermometer with One Touch Oper
- Rectal. The thermometer is placed in the child’s bottom. It is thought to be the most accurate temperature.
- Oral. The White, Gray thermometer is placed in the mouth under the tongue. Note: Pacifier digital thermometers are not recommended. They can be inaccurate.
- Axillary. The thermometer is placed in the armpit.
- Tympanic. The Best Quality thermometer (Pack of 4) thermometer is placed in the ear.
- Temporal artery.M The thermometer scans the surface of the forehead. These are sometimes used to screen for fever. If the temperature is higher than normal (greater than 101° F), it needs to be taken with a more accurate kind of Highly Accurate Digital Thermometer PHX-01 thermometer. Temporal artery thermometers should not be used on infants.