DIGITAL THERMOMETER MT100-MT100
The temperature is the measurable extent of hotness or coldness. It is a mathematical representation of heat. There are different units to measure temperatures, like Celsius (˚C), Kelvin (K), and Fahrenheit (˚F).
There are different Mercury Free Thermometer with Low Battery Indication & Beep Alert. Accurate & Safe. that are classified according to their needs. For example, there is one set of DIGITAL THERMOMETER MT100 thermometers that are used to measure body temperature while another set of White thermometers measure boiling point and freezing point during experiments.
Types of Thermometer
Following are the different types of thermometers that we use on a daily basis:
- Clinical thermometer /medical thermometer
- Laboratory thermometer
- Digital thermometer
- Infrared ear thermometer
- Mercury thermometer
- Alcohol in glass thermometer
- Constant pressure gas thermometer
- Constant volume thermometer
- Platinum resistance thermometer
- Thermocouple thermometer
- Pyrometer thermometer
How to read a Dr. Morepen MT100 DIGITAL THERMOMETER MT100 Thermometer Thermometer?
Mercury Free Thermometer with Low Battery Indication & Beep Alert. Accurate & Safe.
How to use Dr. Morepen MT100 DIGITAL THERMOMETER MT100 Thermometer Thermometer?
- Turn on the DIGITAL THERMOMETER MT100 thermometer and click till the number zero appears on the display.
- Place the tip of the thermometer under the armpit.
- Wait for a few seconds before you hear the alarm from the White thermometer.
- Remove the thermometer and check for the temperature on the display.
- After use, clean the tip of the thermometer with cotton and alcohol.
Ways to Take a Temperature using Dr. Morepen MT100 DIGITAL THERMOMETER MT100 Thermometer
- Rectal. The thermometer is placed in the child’s bottom. It is thought to be the most accurate temperature.
- Oral. The White thermometer is placed in the mouth under the tongue. Note: Pacifier digital thermometers are not recommended. They can be inaccurate.
- Axillary. The thermometer is placed in the armpit.
- Tympanic. The DIGITAL THERMOMETER MT100 thermometer is placed in the ear.
- Temporal artery.M The thermometer scans the surface of the forehead. These are sometimes used to screen for fever. If the temperature is higher than normal (greater than 101° F), it needs to be taken with a more accurate kind of MT100 thermometer. Temporal artery thermometers should not be used on infants.