DIGI CLASSIC MT-100-DIGI CLASSIC MT-100 PACK OF 2
The temperature is the measurable extent of hotness or coldness. It is a mathematical representation of heat. There are different units to measure temperatures, like Celsius (˚C), Kelvin (K), and Fahrenheit (˚F).
There are different Safe and fast. Gives accurate readings. Low battery indication. Beep alert. that are classified according to their needs. For example, there is one set of DIGI CLASSIC MT-100 thermometers that are used to measure body temperature while another set of Black, White thermometers measure boiling point and freezing point during experiments.
Types of Thermometer
Following are the different types of thermometers that we use on a daily basis:
- Clinical thermometer /medical thermometer
- Laboratory thermometer
- Digital thermometer
- Infrared ear thermometer
- Mercury thermometer
- Alcohol in glass thermometer
- Constant pressure gas thermometer
- Constant volume thermometer
- Platinum resistance thermometer
- Thermocouple thermometer
- Pyrometer thermometer
How to read a Sahyog Wellness HET-R1611-Blue Forehead & Ear Infrared Thermometer?
Safe and fast. Gives accurate readings. Low battery indication. Beep alert.
How to use Sahyog Wellness HET-R1611-Blue Forehead & Ear Infrared Thermometer?
- Turn on the DIGI CLASSIC MT-100 thermometer and click till the number zero appears on the display.
- Place the tip of the thermometer under the armpit.
- Wait for a few seconds before you hear the alarm from the Black, White thermometer.
- Remove the thermometer and check for the temperature on the display.
- After use, clean the tip of the thermometer with cotton and alcohol.
Ways to Take a Temperature using Sahyog Wellness HET-R1611-Blue Forehead & Ear Infrared
- Rectal. The thermometer is placed in the child’s bottom. It is thought to be the most accurate temperature.
- Oral. The Black, White thermometer is placed in the mouth under the tongue. Note: Pacifier digital thermometers are not recommended. They can be inaccurate.
- Axillary. The thermometer is placed in the armpit.
- Tympanic. The DIGI CLASSIC MT-100 thermometer is placed in the ear.
- Temporal artery.M The thermometer scans the surface of the forehead. These are sometimes used to screen for fever. If the temperature is higher than normal (greater than 101° F), it needs to be taken with a more accurate kind of DIGI CLASSIC MT-100 PACK OF 2 thermometer. Temporal artery thermometers should not be used on infants.