The temperature is the measurable extent of hotness or coldness. It is a mathematical representation of heat. There are different units to measure temperatures, like Celsius (˚C), Kelvin (K), and Fahrenheit (˚F).
There are different The thermometer displays the temperature within 10 seconds, result displayed is highly accurate. The thermometer comes with a fever line technology, when it is inclined towards red side it indicates high fever and when towards green it indicates normal temperature. that are classified according to their needs. For example, there is one set of Clinical thermometers that are used to measure body temperature while another set of White thermometers measure boiling point and freezing point during experiments.
Types of Thermometer
Following are the different types of thermometers that we use on a daily basis:
- Clinical thermometer /medical thermometer
- Laboratory thermometer
- Digital thermometer
- Infrared ear thermometer
- Mercury thermometer
- Alcohol in glass thermometer
- Constant pressure gas thermometer
- Constant volume thermometer
- Platinum resistance thermometer
- Thermocouple thermometer
- Pyrometer thermometer
How to read a thermomate Digital Hygrometer Thermometer Humidity Mete Thermometer?
The thermometer displays the temperature within 10 seconds, result displayed is highly accurate. The thermometer comes with a fever line technology, when it is inclined towards red side it indicates high fever and when towards green it indicates normal temperature.
How to use thermomate Digital Hygrometer Thermometer Humidity Mete Thermometer?
- Turn on the Clinical thermometer and click till the number zero appears on the display.
- Place the tip of the thermometer under the armpit.
- Wait for a few seconds before you hear the alarm from the White thermometer.
- Remove the thermometer and check for the temperature on the display.
- After use, clean the tip of the thermometer with cotton and alcohol.
Ways to Take a Temperature using thermomate Digital Hygrometer Thermometer Humidity Mete
- Rectal. The thermometer is placed in the child’s bottom. It is thought to be the most accurate temperature.
- Oral. The White thermometer is placed in the mouth under the tongue. Note: Pacifier digital thermometers are not recommended. They can be inaccurate.
- Axillary. The thermometer is placed in the armpit.
- Tympanic. The Clinical thermometer is placed in the ear.
- Temporal artery.M The thermometer scans the surface of the forehead. These are sometimes used to screen for fever. If the temperature is higher than normal (greater than 101° F), it needs to be taken with a more accurate kind of _DT_12 thermometer. Temporal artery thermometers should not be used on infants.